Skip to main content

Art: I Don't Stay Bottom

 



I don’t stay bottom 

Spirit gave me instructions today > Blue, orange 

for the monarch butterfly and the bug seen this am during a morning smk sesh in my backyard. 

Both floated near by, in rhythm. First the monarch and then the unknown bug.  

What struck me the most was how blue that damn bug was.  

I watched it intensely to make sure it wouldn’t attack. Lol. 

Both however…not staying bottom.  They floated...flew. Something I've been wishing i could do lately.

Spirit spoke and hinted at “intuition”.

Why? What do I mean? 

I've been consulting ChatGPT lately because my soul has been disturbed after searching for information/confirmation my brain just can't seem to let go of surrounding someone. I found it. I was led by intuition. The info hurt and swelled in me like raging fire. It had to be revealed I guess.

It caused tears, confusion...resentment towards the one true “essence”, Elohim.

And then, as the blue bug landed, again Spirit spoke. 

“Sketch", release. 

A love I put on pause in order to assert my artistry in other ways for a while to impress? Confirmation to myself? 
But why tho. 

The instructions were to sketch abstractly, madly, intuitively with no purpose 'cept to expand, rinse, and to extinguish the billowing fire inside.

Confirmation to create “this/these” received by the soothing, cool brush of the wind, felt on my forearm, pocketed on my neck and face. 

I gave repeated “thanks” to Spirit, the Essence, and then commenced. 

Xoxo, F.Lynn

a-rebel-eye-art, Farrah
"Float" - 24x30 inch, charcoal / spray paint on paper

arebeleye art - Farrah
"Fire Inside" - 24x30 inches, charcoal, acrylic on paper



A Rebel Eye Art - Farrah
"Struggle Flight" - 24x30 inches, charcoal and acrylic paint on paper

@farrahsartshop
Fire Inside II - 24x24 inches, acrylic paint/charcoal on paper. 




A Rebel Eye Art Studio
random studio shot




A Rebel Eye Art Studio
all hung in glory minus 1

Session Details:
Studio Music: Chaka Khan, titles : Everywhere, Everlasting Love, Love of a Lifetime
Materials used: Charcoal powder, graphite, acrylic paint, spray paint 


PS:  I don't stay bottom, the title, the phrase? 
Courtesy of Joi, the singer (pictured), my Aquarius sister, 
A strong female singer from the early nineties, Atlanta / Tennessee royalty, the ex of Big Gipp (Goodie Mob).  A pioneer for avant-garde female vocalists we see today.  

you see...

it was a lyric from a song she sang, one I love entitled, Techno Pimp. 

She loved "Gipp" but he left anyway.

they never seem to stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life: Really tho...where do I begin?

I love blogging...I'm not a writer though.  I'm a 40+ woman with roots in the north and south. Deep. I've seen and see a lot. Even things that are unseen. Kept hidden, buried, forgotten.  I call myself an artist but the world doesn't see it so I now believe that I've misunderstood the very definition. This is a memento to myself and/or to those who keep wild thoughts but are afraid to express them and would rather drown in mine.  I have advice/tips too though but use or take at your own risk.  welcome to the dirty side of what I wanted to remain a beautiful one.  I can hide here and subsequently just...be.  xoxo - F PS: I'm tired of social media...I just learned that all are in fact dating apps? If true...then I'll be here for a while. by here, this blog. 

Life: Congruency Fail 🥴

  I'm learning that what appears to be two equal sides can in fact be an illusion.  Congruency is a fallacy?  The "agreement" is...one-sided? Yes.  So, this is my achilles heel.  I enter into situations that I believe to be genuine and usually end up in defeat.  They say there is a lesson in one's mistakes and I do agree but that typically leads to self-isolation for me. I never realize just how naive I am until it occurs.  It occurred recently with several people, strangers, loved ones and I've been isolating now for a year plus.  And while I do miss these people deeply, besides the awareness here's what else I've learned and what I'm most proud of... My "detach" game? Oh, it's elite. But, I hate playing it. I really adore the thought of getting to know, trust, indulge, and love.  Yet all of these things as I'm learning are actually weaknesses? On what planet can one actually align and truly trust that they are valued/seen?